Select Currency
Select Page

Shop Now | Enjoy Now | Pay Later

Afterpay
Pear Collections Australia

Free shipping on all orders

Logged-in: My Account
Select Currency

Inspired by Reading

I’ve just started reading a new book and as I open the first page I start to think back to where I was a year and a half ago. Stressed, exhausted and with no self-confidence.

Where am I now? Motivated, focused and proud of who I’ve become.

What’s changed? A million things… but most importantly me.

A year and a half ago I took a stand and stood up for my self-health and self-worth. I began a long road of self-enhancement through reading self-development and improvement books.

Pear Shaped WomenVery quickly I became addicted. Not only do these kinds of ‘self-help’ books help to transform you into a happier version of yourself; it can also change the way you look at yourself and the world around you.

In the beginning it wasn’t easy for me to get into the habit of spending my very little free time reading thought-provoking books; however, I now look forward to my daily ‘me time’ which allows me to immerse myself in learning while allowing myself time to de-stress from my demanding life.

By reading these inspiring books every day, you flood your brain with positive words and uplifting concepts helping you to believe in yourself. Additionally, it can help you break through the limitations you once gave yourself.

I know it’s done that for me, without the last year and a half of self-development and re-discovering myself I would have never had the confidence or drive to create Pear Collections. Not only have I come to terms with my life, body, personality, and abilities I have learned to love and value the things that make me different – everything Pear Collections is all about.

I would highly suggest everyone allow themselves to become inspired and see themselves in a new light through reading. And I mean reading anything – not just self-development books. Fiction and non-fiction books are fantastic as well! Not only do they still allow you to stop and give yourself ‘me time’ but they also keep your mind active and open to being inspired.

In the last year and a half, I have read around 12 to 14 books (yes I’ve lost track) while working full time, traveling and having an active social life. These books were around 70% self-development while the other 30% were fictional and non-fiction and I’ve loved every minute of it.

Allow yourself to stop, relax and get immersed in something other than your phone, television, and Netflix.

Trust me, setting some time aside each day for some ‘me time’ can do you wonders – who knows where it could take you!

Shop Now | Enjoy Now | Pay Later

Afterpay

Would you like to support your pear shaped and curvaceous customers shopping experience? Join the Pear Community and stock Pear Collections in-store!

Shipping & Delivery

FREE SHIPPING – ALL ORDERS

*In periods of high demand and during promotional events, deliveries may take up to 10 business days.

International

Please be aware customs duties may apply for all international orders to comply with Australian export regulations. For more information on taxes, duties and custom regulations please contact your local customs office directly.

Authority Leave

By selecting the box ‘Authority to Leave’ during check out you are authorising us to arrange for your parcel to be delivered to and left at your nominated shipping address without requiring you to sign for the delivery. In doing so, please note that if you do not receive items they will not be replaced or refunded unless otherwise required by law.

Lost or Damaged Goods

If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please email us or so that we may assist you.

Make a Return

We hope you love your Pear purchase but in case you change your mind, don’t worry, we get it!

- Within 30 days of purchase.

- If your purchase is unworn and in its original condition.

- Include your receipt to receive a full refund.

Make a return via Post

Return postage is at the expense of the customer; however, should you wish to exchange your item we will send out the replacement at no further cost to you.

- Make sure your item is in its original condition with the receipt.

- Please post your item to 58 Elise Street, Banora Point, NSW, 2486

- Once your package has been received we check the items. On approval we will process your return/exchange.

For refunds, you will be refunded within 1 to 5 business days.

For exchanges, your exchange will be shipped out within 1 to 5 business days.